Our classes are fun filled, highly interactive and designed for curious and inquisitive children aged 4 to 11.
We put the children at the heart of our programme, as together we explore the world and beyond! Expect a new scientific topic every week, as well as music, creative play, hands-on science and a range of educational activities. We invite little scientists to join us in the studio at Tiny Town Herne Bay on Saturday Morning.
The Little Science Society is all about promoting scientific methods and even scientific language skills. Our methods encourage confidence and social skills as the children learn to work together. Our classes prepare young curious minds for a lifetime of learning.
Exciting adventures include:
- Out of this world – all about The Solar System, Space and Universe
- What’s inside your outside? – all about human body
- Explosive periodically lab – chemistry
- What a waste! – sustainability
- Bee or not to bee? – animals and plants
- A, B, Sea. – marine environment
- What goes up must come down! – physics
- Geology rocks!
To enable children to meet their developmental milestones, and ensure that they get the most of each session, we recommend our classes for children from 30 months to 4 years old.
We make learning fun!